|Personal Information Collection and Usage Agreement
Purpose of Personal Information Management
(‘http://proteinworks.co.kr,’ hereinafter ‘Proteinworks homepage’) processes personal information only for purposes described below.
- Confirming customer intention to subscribe, identifying / authenticating an individual for providing customer services, maintenance of the membership, need for identification when proceeding payment procedure in supply of products and services, or the supply and delivery the ordered products or services, etc.
Entrustment of Personal Information Processing
- ('Proteinworks homepage ') entrusts certain affairs related to personal information processing as follows in order to smoothly handle such matters.
- When entering into such entrustment agreement, ('http://proteinworks.co.kr,' hereinafter ‘Proteinworks homepage’) follows Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act to specify in a written form the security matters that follow and supervises the security of the entrusted information: prohibiting the process of the information for any purposes other than for the performance of the entrusted affairs; technical and administrative measures to protect personal information; restriction on re-entrusting the information; matters related to managing/supervising the entrusted party; liabilities of the entrusted party, including damage compensation.
- Any change of the entrusted party or content of the entrusted affairs will be immediately disclosed through this Policy.
Rights and Obligations of the Members and Method to Exercising Thereof As the subject of the personal information, members can exercise the following rights.
The subjects may exercise the following rights against (‘http://proteinworks.co.kr,’ hereinafter ‘Proteinworks homepage’) at any time for the purpose of protecting their information:
- Right to have access to their personal information;
- Right to request correction of any error;
- Right to request deletion of information;
- Right to request discontinuance of personal information processing.
Types of Personal Information Processed
('http://proteinworks.co.kr,' hereinafter 'Proteinworks homepage ') processes the following types of personal information:
- Required Items: Name
- Optional Items: Email address, cell phone number, company phone number, job title, division, name of workplace
Disposal of Personal Information When the purpose of maintaining personal information is fulfilled, ('Proteinworks homepage'), in principle, disposes of such personal information without delay. The process, timing, and method of disposal of personal information are as follows:
Disposal Process. After fulfilling the purpose, the information provided by the members will be stored in a separate DB (in case of personal information in paper form, in a separate document) and be disposed of immediately or after being preserved for a certain period in accordance with internal policies or other applicable laws. Even when the information is preserved after moved in a separate DB, it will not be disclosed except in strict adherence to the relevant law. -Disposal Timing. Members’ information will be destroyed within five (5) days after the end of retention period, or within five (5) days after it deemed unnecessary to retain the information from the causes of fulfillment of the personal information processes, closure of certain services, or termination
Measures to Secure Safety of Personal Information ('Proteinworks homepage ') takes the following technical, administrative and physical measures necessary to protect personal information in accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act:
- Minimizing the number of employees that process personal information and training for them
We appoint a minimum number of employees for processing personal information and permit to handle personal information only to such personnel.
- Technological measures to prevent hacking
< Proteinworks >(' Proteinworks homepage') installs security programs in order to prevent leakage or damage of personal information caused by computer hacking or virus and renews and checks the system regularly. Besides, the information system is located where access from outside is controlled and monitored through technical and physical means.
- Limiting access to personal information
We take measures to control access to personal information by controlling authorization to access personal information database systems and prevent unauthorized access from outside by using the intrusion prevention system.
- Controlling unauthorized access
We have a physically separated storage place for personal information and establish and implement a process of controlling access to it.
Manager in Charge of Personal Information Protection
Proteinworks (‘http://proteinworks.co.kr,’ hereinafter ‘Proteinworks homepage’) appoints a personal information manager who is responsible for all affairs relating to personal information processing and the handling of complaints raised by the members and remedy of damages incurred in relation to personal information processing.
Name of Division:
|Manager in Charge
Members can direct all questions or complaints concerning the issues of personal information that may arise from using Proteinworks (‘http://proteinworks.co.kr,’ hereinafter ‘Proteinworks homepage’) to the Manager in Charge of Personal Information and/or Personal Information Management Division. Proteinworks (‘http://proteinworks.co.kr,’ hereinafter ‘Proteinworks homepage’) will promptly respond to such inquiries.
Changes in the Personal Information Management Policy
This Policy will take effect from the Effective Date, and any changes, deletion or correction of the policies herein will be announced seven (7) days prior to the date on which such changes will take effect.